Monday, November 24, 2008

24.11.2008 - New Bag for my School

Mummy bough this bag for me online in preparation for my school starting in Dec. She bid this bag for 3 pounds and she was thrilled when she got this bcos she always wanted to get a piglet bag for me especially this bag is unique in Singapore.

She had been sourcing for clothing, bags, water bottle and accessories for my school making sure that I am well taken care of.

She told me that after school starts, I must start to be more independent unlike now when Nai Nai is doing everything for me.

I must be very lucky this month when mummy spent almost $500 of her AWS buying thing for me. (3 pairs of Crocs shoes, 12 pcs of Crocs apparels, 1 portable DVD player, etc)

Mummy, you are the best and I sure love you most...........

No comments: