Friday, February 27, 2009

27.02.2009 - School Life is Fun!!!

After attending my school "Amazing Star" for 2 over months, I would like to share my life there with all of you. One word to describe - FUN!!

From the pictures below, you can see how much I have enjoyed and learnt. I can now say that I am indeed a independent boy.

Teachers commentated me for being very good and adapting well in school except for some small inappropriate behaviour which I am slowing correcting.





















My best playmate in school - Labelle




















Me and the playground




















I can eat on my own now!! Yeah!!




















Art & Craft time




















Teacher is introducing new fruits to me.......Durian (actually not really new to me bcos its one of my fav fruit)

No comments: