Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10.09.2008 - Mummy's not working

Today nai nai had an appointment to check her heart; therefore mummy had to take one day leave to look after me. She made an appointment with a Childcare Center (Gingerbread Skoolhouse) which she is always keen on and brought me there to see if I like it. I was so amazed by so many jie jies and kor kors studying, playing, eating together. Well, mummy praised me for being so friendly to everyone. I could play with the teachers and my new friends too.

At around 12 noon, we went home for my nap and mummy took the opportunity to revamp my room (stage 1). When I awoke, I was extremely happy to see the changed in my room. See how glad I am by posing for mummy.















New look (stage 1)





























Me & my toy box

No comments: