Wednesday, September 24, 2008

23.09.2008 - Jiu Jiu's Wedding (Part 2)

Mummy & Daddy brought me home to catch some rest after the morning tea ceremony. We were all exhausted. At around 4pm; Mummy instructed Daddy & Me to get ready to go as we might be needed to help out in the club. The evening event was held at Orchid Country Club. Mummy planned what daddy & I should wear for the night.....Mmmm......am I handsome? Cool eh! I was popular that evening; everyone asking for a picture with me but too bad I didn't find any girl of my taste....haha.....














Yeh! We can leave the house now.













The Queen & King with their little prince.














Don't we look alike?























Mummy took these pictures when I am in my playful mode.




















Jie Jie & Mummy in their "Qi Pao's " theme































Look! I am Xiao Jiu's Fav















Nai Nai & I















Min Jie Jie, Rachelle Jie Jie & I playing in the buggy





























Jie Jies with their flower deco

Finally, Jiu Mu & I. She loves me very much too. She had been looking all over for me even when she is very busy.

No comments: