Saturday, October 4, 2008

04.10.2008 - Outdoor Movie at Fort Canning

Mummy got some free tickets from her company to Fort Canning Hill for an outdoor movie. It was a hot and humid day. Godmum, Godpa, Ah Yee , Lu Heng Yee Zhang, Roy Jiu Jiu, Woan Chew Jiu Mu, Jiu Jiu, Jiu Mu, Gu Po and of course my 2 Jie Jies were there. Each family brought some food.

Mummy was sabotaged by Godmum to go up the stage to play some games. Luckily, both Daddy & Mummy was great. The won us some prizes too.

Finally comes the movie, I think my both Jie Jie enjoyed the movie most bcos I cannot really understand. I was just busy eating my tibits.
























We had a dance session before the start of the movie
























See how engrossed we were. I was sitting on top of Jie Jie during the show.










































Yeh! Mummy & Daddy won something

No comments: