Wednesday, October 22, 2008

17.10.2008 - Hong Kong Trip (Day 1)

After waiting for weeks, this day finally arrived. I woke up at 5am this morning, brushed my teeth, washed my face and get ready downstairs; waiting for my Godpa. He is a real wonderful daddy; abandoned his precious sleep time just for us.

He brought us to the airport; then he left for work.

This is my first flight experience. I was very excited but I wasn't feeling quite well that day. Therefore a little cranky. Mummy and daddy was very patient with me throughout; they sang me lullaby. I was then very tired and slept most of the time while they are doing their shopping.

















Gu Po, Gong Gong, Jie Jie & Me (before departing SGP)

















Just reached Hong Kong Airport






















Daddy & I posing for Mummy






















Mummy doing shopping at Flower Garden Market

















See! How excited was Jie Jie

No comments: