Monday, October 13, 2008

12.10.2008 - Lazy Sunday

Mummy took me to one of the household temple to pray in preparation for our HK trip. After that we went AMK hub to change some currency for our trip. God-pa suggested to had a bite at Mcdonalds. I sure love the fries there. I have started to learn how to eat on my own. I can scoop my food on the spoon and put it into my mouth. Although I do make a mess; but mummy says its ok...... She told daddy "Learning stage is like this". Mummy, you are the best!!

After that, we went to Gu Po's house. She double-boiled some frog soup for me. Its meant to be good for my leg.

Naughty Mummy, Jie Jie & Min Jie Jie played a prank on me. They sticked all over my face with stickers.

















Jie Jie & I posing with the Mcdaonlds Uncle






































Can you see wink's stickers on my face?



















Making funny faces

















Seeking help from Gong Gong

No comments: