Wednesday, October 8, 2008

08.10.2008 - Injured Again

Mummy went to fetch me today and realised that my left eye was injured. She looked so sad when she saw me in this state. She reprimanded herself for not able to spend more time with me. She said " Oh! My Goodness!! How come you are injured again dear!" Apparently, I get knocked almost every week since I learnt how to crawl.

However, for these recent two months or so, I get bruises and burnts weekly. Nai Nai says that I was naughty. Mummy agreed that point too. Mummy does appreciate Nai Nai's effort bcos looking after me is not an easy job but don't I deserved more attention when I am only 16 mths old. Daddy even saw me climbing up the metal gate (above the lever) without anybody attending to me.

Bcos Mummy knows that Nai Nai loves me a lot, she had been very accomodating and forgiving; hoping for better the next day. She even stopped Daddy from reprimanding Nai Nai. However, I know deep inside her, she felt very bad for not able to protect me. She promised me that she will try to take more leave to accompany me before my school starts in Dec.

Mummy, not to worry too much.......I will learn to take care of myself. I have learnt to follow instructions better now.




No comments: